Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four


Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four
January 11, 2008

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? I received a 'Tower of Goodies' from my youngest sister at Christmas time this year.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? I would have a winter home in Texas and a summer home in Michigan or Colorado.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Pineapple

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. It would have to be the dress that I wore in the last family wedding. Our youngest son was married two years ago this past September and the dress was bought for me as a surprise from my oldest sister. It is not your typical 'mother-of-the-groom' dress and yet is very dressy but I have worn it for many other occasions.


Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? I would wipe away November 15, 1975. That is the day I had to tell my three young children that their Daddy had died.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this. I would like to spend winter in Florida with my mom.

Hugs

Smalltown RN said...

great list my friend...that last one was a bt of a toughy....I love to be able to ski in the winter so I would most probably stay here...but if I wanted a break...it would be Mexico...and as for summer...again, I would stay right here...and enjoy all of our beaches and fishing...

clew said...

Interesing little activity! Dont understand how the fruit fits in though ;)

Love u!