Friday, November 16, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-NINE


November 16th, 2007 | Category: The Feasts, 2007

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job? My first "real" job was what they called a marker (put prices on clothes) in the sub basement of a local department store.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? Somewhere pleasantly warm, not hot, and very sunny.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…I can't remember someones name.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you? Honesty, Integrity, giving back to the community, and a sense of family and always beging there for them.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years. This one is easy........poodle skirts, cherry cokes and 1957 Chevy's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know at first when I read "marker" I thought about leather jobs in a furniture factory. Some factories hired people to mark the material for cutters while other factories require the cutters to mark their own material.

57 Chevys are cool. Hey, I'm going to eat with ya!

Hugs

Oldqueen44 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I have enjoyed this first year of blogging and dropping by yours from time to time. So on this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I give thanks for you as one of my many blessings.