Friday, July 31, 2009

Back again! Without much to say or write about. Have been very busy with work and family. Had Rachel and her family up for the 4th of July weekend and that was nice. My baby sister had been here from Colorado the week before that and really enjoyed seeing her again and spending time with both my older and younger sisters. Funny how you don't realize how important they are to you until you get older. Sure wish I could spend more time with both of them. Went shopping with my older sister last Saturday and talked and talked and talked some more. Funny how we never seem to run out of things to talk about. the only thing that would have made it perfect is if our younger sister could have joined us for the shopping trip!

1 comment:

Lori said...

We had a family get together in Branson over the summer and one of my favorite things was a breakfast spent with my sisters. We talked for a long time and caught up with each other...without kids, interruptions or interference. It was Heaven.

Haven't forgotten you....I think we're all just caught up with the daily tasks of LIFE. Hugs!